SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tom's a Talker

“I can’t believe I ate that whole pineapple!” Tom said dolefully.

“I dropped the toothpaste,” Tom said, crestfallen.

“That’s the last time I pet a lion,” Tom said offhandedly.

“We don’t have a homerun hitter,” Tom said ruthlessly.

“I’ll dig another ditch around the castle,” Tom said remotely.  

“I keep shocking myself,” said Tom, revolted.

“I shouldn’t sleep on railroad tracks, said Tom, beside himself.

“My steering wheel won’t turn,” Tom said straightforwardly.

“I’ve lost a lot of weight,” Tom expounded.

“I keep banging my head on things,” Tom said bashfully.

“I’ll have to telegraph him again,” Tom said remorsefully.

“I can’t get down from the mountain!” Tom alleged.

“Let’s play a C, E, and G,” said Tom’s band, in accord.

“You call this a musical?” asked Les miserably.


“I must make the fire hotter!” Tom bellowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment