SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Website Wednesday 17.27

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary of Skip's House of Chaos
(The 234,453rd Most Interesting Man in the World)
 

"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,

through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail,
peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..."  

                    I’m thinking that the worst part of being a zombie
                      would be having to do all that damn walking.


Top of the heap:  I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

This is damn interesting  (Thanks, Rynier!)

A day late for your picnic, but here's the results of the Great Hot Dog Taste Test

Why Dogs Are Afraid of Thunderstorms (and How to Help Ease Their Anxiety)

16 Differences Between Men and Women in Infographics

2017 NatGeo Travel Photographer of the Year Contest, Part I and Part II

8 Facts About the Biggest Tornadoes on Earth

5 Ways "47 Meters Down" Gets Scuba Diving All Wrong (Thanks, Saif!)

11 Hilarious Answers That Aren't TECHNICALLY Wrong

A Time Traveler's Guide to Table Manners

The 5 Most Annoying Things to Say During an Argument

8 Ways to Get Weird in Seattle (my home town!)

Y'ever wonder why do planes still have ashtrays? (Yeah, me neither)

29 Banana Facts (30, if you consider this: I can SPELL banana, I just don't know when to STOP)

6 Secrets to Having a Great Vacation

What Dogs Would Say If They Could Dial 9-1-1


Baby Name Guide: Updated For 2017

29 Things That Make You Feel Incredibly Old



Love you, mean it. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people. Ciao, bella.
 
- Skip
   _ಠ


 Website Wednesday archives


(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment