SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, November 10, 2017

The Fight

I got into a bad fight with my girlfriend last night. It turned ugly because she thought I cheated, and I hadn't.

We’re in the kitchen and she tries to hit me with a Spatula. I react pretty quickly but all I have is a dish to block it with, but it’s simply no match.

All hell breaks loose when she tried to go for the midsection with Knives. I got lucky and was defended with my well-placed Buckle. It’s getting worse because she still insists I cheated. Her Malice and Wrath are overcoming my Logic and Reason.

I’m in self-preservation mode now and all I want to do is defend myself. She has me trapped in the corner and I’m looking around for something to use. I think I have nothing but I concentrate and look again.


Boom!!!

I hit her hard with a perfectly placed Backhand… right across a double word score and a triple word score and I beat her by 10 points in Words with Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment