SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, February 23, 2018

You will not believe what just happened to me

HOLY CRAP!!! You will not believe what just happened to me....I went down to the gas station to get gas and a drink.... when I pulled in I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up....I saw her and was like...hmmm what a rebel.... with the Law right there.

So, minding my own business I went in got my drink, and as I was checking out I hear someone screaming.... I look outside, and that woman's arm was on fire! She was running around, waving her arm trying to put out the fire. As I ran outside, the cops had her on the ground and were putting the fire out with an extinguisher. I then noticed that the cops had just put handcuffs on her and were about to put her in the back of the car. I'm thinking, "Like, WTF?!?" 

So being the smartass that (those of you who know me know) I am I asked the cops what in the world they were arresting her for (figuring that catching her arm ablaze would be punishment enough).

He looked me dead in my eye and said.......

"For waving a firearm."



(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment