Sunday, March 9, 2014
Saturday, March 8, 2014
20 Genuinely AWESOME
Ideas for Dates
1. Going to search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence.
2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
3. Have her dressed up as a ghost and you dress up as Pac-Man. Walk around downtown holding hands, and when ever anyone sees you too, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming, "Wocka Wocka Wocka."
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn't really happen.
5. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime i.e. jaywalking, littering, etc.
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest, departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for the weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a café. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
10, Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11. Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly want to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
12. In the middle of the night, drive to the beach so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
13. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you've never been to. With fake names.
14. Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with the equations inside on random things.
16. Walk around the city and perform short, silent plays in front of security cameras.
17. With a camera and a pair of boots, make a photo log of the day in the life of an invisible man.
18. Walk around the city all night, and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn.
19. Go to a restaurant and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20. Rent a movie you've never seen before. Set on mute and improvised dialogue.
Posted by Skip1005 at 12:08 PM
Posted by Skip1005 at 8:08 AM
Posted by Skip1005 at 4:08 AM
Friday, March 7, 2014
Okay, while this might be both thought-provoking and somewhat funny, I can make the two-pronged argument that,
(1) "Atheism," by its own definition is illogical (and impossible), and
(2) It takes more faith to be an "atheist" than a believer.
Posted by Skip1005 at 12:07 PM