SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, April 7, 2018

A little scuba humor. (Emphasis on the word, "little")

How many New Jersey scuba divers does it take to change a light bulb?

**** off!

~~~~~

“BOYLES” Law is actually an acronym
Breathe Or Your Lungs Explode, Stupid

~~~~~

How can you tell if somebody is a scuba instructor?
Oh, don’t worry. They’ll tell you.

~~~~~

What lies on the ocean floor and shakes?
A nervous wreck.

~~~~~

The biggest problem with scuba jokes:
Many of them become instructors.

~~~~~

I went scuba diving the other day. As I was descending deeper and deeper, I saw the most magnificent sight – a beautiful mermaid – without a doubt the most gorgeous creature I’d ever laid eyes on.

I thought of asking her out on a date, but after one look at my pressure gauge, I realized…

…she was way out of my league.



(I'll get my coat...)

No comments:

Post a Comment