What's the Laziest Thing
You've Ever Done?
1. Called the restaurant to send the waiter back to my table.
2. I have a dog and a cat, and I HATE sleeping with the door open. Sometimes dog wants to sleep in the bedroom, sometimes dog wants to sleep outside the bedroom. But he never decides until I'm comfy in bed. Solution? Keep a laser pointer on my nightstand. Once dog decides where he's sleeping, I'll shine the laser pointer on the door so that my cat paws it closed. It has now become a routine that my cat will wait by the door for the laser before laying down.
3. Shot 10 Nerf darts at my light switch, from bed. Missed all of them and slept with the lights on.
4. I downloaded a movie instead of going upstairs to grab the DVD.
5. Drove to class. Escalators up to third floor classroom were broken. Went home.
6. Not me, but a buddy of mine was laying in bed one morning. Picked his nose and had nowhere to put it - so he put it back in his nose.
7. I tried to skip to the good part of a 33-second YouTube video.
8. TV remote was 2 feet out of reach, so I downloaded the remote control app instead.
9. I once watched 2 hours of Antique Roadshow because, as I was flicking through channels, the cat jumped up in front of the TV sensor and fell asleep.
10. Used to have one of those "clap-on, clap-off" lights in my room. I hated clapping so I just made an audio recording of me clapping and mapped it to one of the programmable keys on my keyboard.
11. I had BBQ sauce on my cheek at a restaurant. Rather than get up to grab a napkin, I used a piece of bread to wipe it off. Then I ate it.
12. Attached my dog's leash to my RC monster truck car and walked her around the cut-de-sac with it... all from the comfort of my living room.
13. I always heat things in the microwave for 1:11 or 2:22 because I'm too lazy to move my fingers to the 0 before I start.
14. I was drunk one night and decided the bathroom was too far away. So I peed in my cat's litter box. Didn't feel like cleaning it up in the morning so I just threw the whole litter box in the garbage.
15. My roommate and I arranged our dorm room to be "lazy-capable." One person was able to reach the mini-fridge and light switch from her bed, and the other could reach the window and AC/heat from her bed. We never fought again.
16. Eating my food directly from the pot to eliminate dishes. I hate washing dishes
17. Spent a half hour searching for a torrent to download a textbook that I had left in another room.
18. Washed bed sheets. Didn't put the sheets on until 2 months later.
19. I purchased a 1000-pack of disposable plates and cutlery.
20. My dishes were piling up in my dorm room, and they were starting to smell a bit. I didn't want to wash them yet, so I sprayed them with Febreze.