SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Website Wednesday 18.43

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary ofSkip's House of Chaos
(The 234,453rd Most Interesting Man in the World)
 

"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,

through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail, 
peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..." 


                                I may not be that funny or athletic 
                                or good-looking or smart or talented 
                                I forgot where I was going with this


Top of the heap:  The 2018 Wildlife Photographer of the Year Award Winners

2018's World's Best Workplaces

Finalists for the 2018 Best Illusion of the Year Contest

Did you know that Moons Can Have Moons?  (guess what they're called)

Legal Weed Goes on Sale in Canada

The Real-Life Inspiration for The Exorcist

A Deep Dive Into Uranus Jokes


Funny Judge Judy Quotes (Thanks, Melody!)

15 Secret Hiding Spots in Your Home

The Darkest Secrets of Flight Attendants

Funny WiFi Names

100 Websites That Shaped the Internet as We Know It

Travel Hacks to Save Time and Money

28 Piss-Your-Pants "Whose Line" Jokes That Prove It's a National Treasure

Each State Perfectly Portrayed By One Photograph

For Sale: The Entire Contents of a Colorado Theme Park

Just 7 Days of Small Acts of Kindness

The Only Man Buried on the Moon



Love you, mean it. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people. Ciao, bella. 
 Skip    ಠ_ಠ

 Website Wednesday archives


(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

This e-mail, the files transmitted with it, and the sender of this email are the property of Skip's House of Chaos and/or its affiliates.  This email is confidential, and is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender, delete this message from your computer, destroy your computer immediately, forget all that you have seen and turn yourself over to the proper authorities.  Any other use, retention, observation, dissemination, consideration, recollection, forwarding ridicule, printing, viewing, copying, or unauthorized memorization of this e-mail without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail are not intended to be taken literally.  Void where prohibited by law or common sense.  Not valid in Rhode Island, Guam and the Xinhua province in China. Condiments available upon request.  A transcript of this e-mail is available free of charge.  Cash value = 1/20 of once cent.  All rights reserved. © 2018.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. Very informative. check this for wifi names Best wifi Names

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete