SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, November 30, 2019

"Fire and Rain (updated) - with James Taylor and Stephen Colbert


Fire and Rain (updated)

Oh, I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain
I’ve seen the rise and fall of the Beanie Babies trend
I’ve seen man buns, MySpace, and the Baja Men
But I never thought I’d see a new Star Wars again

Once I looked down and saw some sneakers
That had wheels built in the heel
I’ve seen grandmas reading Fifty Shades of Grey
I’ve seen rainbow suspenders
And a Taco Bell Fourth Meal
And gluten-free Brown Sugar Special K

Oh, I’ve seen Snakes Upon a Plane
I’ve seen shampoo with conditioner built right in
I’ve seen Al Roker’s body go from fat to thin
And I kinda hope to see Left Shark again

I saw a strange pizza pie and it caught my eye
It was folded into a pouch
Lord knows what you call those
I shoulda asked the pizza guy (Calzone)
Well there’s Bud Light Lime and cyber crime
And flavored crystal gum
Quidditch teams and skinny jeans
Cutting blood off from my thighs

Oh, I’ve seen toast that’s multi-grain
I’ve seen almost every episode of Friends
I’ve seen adult diapers, I think their called Depends
But I never saw that show with the Olsen Twins
(It’s called Full House)

How many more verses are there here, James?
75
Well, we gotta go to commercial here, James. We’ll be right back

(continues singing)

Oh, I’ve seen Seinfeld and Elaine
(James Taylor, everybody!)
I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end…

No comments:

Post a Comment