SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, November 6, 2020

Random Status Updates

The most taxing part of being an adult is trying to figure out what to have for dinner every night until you die.

~~~~~

I’m happy to report that I did some financial planning, and it looks like I can retire next year and live comfortably for about an hour.

~~~~~

Does anyone have a charger? My milk is only at 2%.

~~~~~

I like to think that I’m a relatively intelligent man, but I’ve poked every single bruise I’ve ever had just to think, “Ouch. Yep, That’s a bruise.”

~~~~~

If Superman doesn’t wear underwear with my pictures all over them, then this relationship is as one-sided as I feared.

~~~~~

Garbage men and pick-up artists should change names.

~~~~~

How come Amazon tells me that there’s only two left in stock and I should order soon.  Shouldn’t THEY order soon? They’re the store!

~~~~~

I used to think I could control ducks with my mind, but it turns out ducks and I just have similar ideas about what stuff ducks should do.

~~~~~

Bologna is just hot dogs for people who like pancakes

~~~~~

I always carry a knife in my pocket. You know, in case of a cheesecake or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment