SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Puns, Jokes, and One-Liners

I, for one, love Roman numerals.

~~~~~

I hate when homeless people shake their cup of coins at me. Yeah, I know you have more money than me. No need to rub it in.

~~~~~

I wanted to marry my English teacher when she got out of prison…

…but apparently you can’t end a sentence with a proposition.

~~~~~

How can you tell if someone has Alzheimer’s?
How can you tell if someone has Alzheimer’s?

~~~~~

I’m not poor, I’m big loaned.

~~~~~

The wife walks in the room and sees me rubbing coconut oil all over my body and says, “What are you doing?”

“Uhh, SOMEONE said I don’t glisten very well?”

~~~~~

My girlfriend said her stomach was upset tonight.
I told her she should probably just apologize.

~~~~~

Did you hear about the mentally ill guy who had sex with a girl in a laundromat, then ran off?
The headline in the paper read, “Nut screws washer and bolts.”

~~~~~

What do you call a sandal-wearing Frenchman?
Phillippe Philoppe.

~~~~~

The scariest thing to come out of the Muslim world is Algebra.


No comments:

Post a Comment