SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Monday, August 22, 2016

Old Friends Tour Update

I've spent the last week in Washington State visiting with my sister, and catching up with some great friends.

First stop on the tour was to drop in to see Tiffany and Julie Kelly. They are a couple of INCREDIBLY cool women from Michigan who recently relocated to Seattle. Julie was one of my students, and I had the absolute honor of performing their wedding ceremony in 2014.

~~~~~

Following that, I took a trip over to my old college town of Ellensburg to catch up with some of my old dorm mates. We met up at the site of our old dorm (now demolished. Not my fault), then took a walking tour of the campus, and ended up at the Student Union Building. We got there an hour before it was (supposed to) open, but one of us (I won't mention who) went in through a service entrance and let the rest in.  What are they gonna do? Expel us?


I also got a chance to catch up with my old friend Jerry Lael. He's a former rodeo bull rider and police officer, and ended up as the Chief of Police in Kittitas for awhile. He now sells life insurance. I didn't get a picture of the two of us, but he bears a striking resemblance to this guy...

~~~~~

Finally, I got to visit with a couple of sisters whom I've known since the First Grade. Marilyn (to my right) and Margie (on my left) Blasing. Marilyn and I went to our Senior Prom together (and her husband took this picture!)

I'm heading back home tonight, and as great as any trip is, it's always great to get home and sleep in my own bed!


Until next time, Seattle!

8 comments:

  1. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation / short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub categories under each visa type.
    Visit for more info: india visa information

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: india visa online

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice article. I like the part where you mentioned the initiative lines. Discover Turkey's unique beauty for the US citizens applyturkey visa us with the online visa application by submitting the valid documents and get the visa within hours.Nationals of many European countries can enter Turkey with the visa requirements for turkey so they apply the turkey visa with the online guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatastic article.. Thank you for this work.. In urgency, the travelers want to apply for e visa, then he/she can apply for Azerbaijan urgent visa through this application you will get visa within few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir, I found your blog through google while searching for such an informative post and your post looks very interesting to me. Do you know What is Indian visa is? Indian e is an electronic travel authority launched by the Government of India on 27 November 2014. Now you can apply for an online Indian visa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly informative blog! The content is superb. I've stumbled upon something similar in the past, but this article is head and shoulders above the rest. Also I want to share about What's New for Digital Nomads in Romania? Stay Informed. Romania, with its picturesque landscapes, historic cities, and modern amenities, is increasingly becoming a haven for digital nomads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog deserves high praise! The seamless integration of profound insights and captivating storytelling is truly impressive. It's akin to embarking on a thoughtfully curated journey through a vast universe of knowledge, accessible to readers of all backgrounds. Moreover, I aim to provide details about the Turkey visa on arrival for Indian citizens. Initiate the convenient process for Indian travelers, exploring streamlined requirements for a hassle-free experience. Prepare confidently for an enriching visit to Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well, well, look who's back! After a while of being away, I finally found my way back to your blog post. And let me tell you, it's like coming home. Your content has this magical ability to captivate me every single time. So, you can only imagine how thrilled I am to catch up on all the things you've been working on lately! To track your UK visa application status in Saudi Arabia, use our online services. Stay updated on UK visa tracking Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete