SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she must've been wrong, because everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth, and I did. Fried chicken IS my favorite animal.

I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He told me that they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork, and beef.

Anyway, my teacher got mad and sent me to the principal's office.

I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked my what my favorite live animal was.

I told her it was chicken. Then she asked why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office.

He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous military person I admired most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...


No comments:

Post a Comment