SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Website Wednesday 16.42

Website Wednesday
a subsidiary of Skip's House of Chaos
(The 234,453rd Most Interesting Man in the World)
 

"From the Large Intestine of the Internets,

through the Sphincter of Electronic Mail,
peeing like a baby on a changing table
into the brisk digital wind..."  

                    The most alarming thing about this clown crisis is that
                    there could literally be hundreds of them in a single car.


SKIPNOTE: Last Wednesday, I received the following email from Sue L., an irate subscriber: 

Don't want to receive your emails anymore when I saw the piece about Trump supporters. 
I don't appreciate. Please remove me from your list.

Well, Sue, allow me to publicly apologize profusely. I am dismayed by the fact that something on this mailing list actually offended you. That certainly wasn't my direct intent, and I hope you'll be able to quickly heal from the severe and intense emotional trauma you must be going through. As per your request, your name and email address will be removed from this mailing list.  However, before we part ways forever, in my own humble way, let me offer up to you something that will express just how remorseful I am for posting that particular link. Namely, the following:

Top of the heap:  The 120 Most Insulting Donald Trump Jokes (profanity is retained in the interest of comedy)
 
             (Okay. Now that THAT'S over with...)

2nd Top of the heap:  I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords

The Nikon Small World Photography Winners 2016. Celebrating the best in microphotography

Visualizing Air Traffic As Actual Traffic Jams In The Sky Is So Very Trippy

Important: Science Reveals Which Side of the Oreo Gets the Icing When You Twist  (Thanks, Melody!)

13 Creepy, Kooky Facts About The Addams Family Movie

An Open Letter to the Woman Who Told My Family to Go Back to China

Cybathlon 2016: Amazing Images from the World's First Bionic Olympics

Whiz Kids - Extremely important research findings about urine

John Tesar Eats the Most Absurd Fried Foods in Texas

How The Truth Set Snopes Free (A little background on the fact-checking site)

The Secret Behind Italy’s Rarest Pasta

10 Origin Stories of Famous Sports

The 19 Most Breathtaking Buildings In The World, According To Architects

Looking to get away from it all? Here are 15 Towns With A Population Of 15 (Or Less)

         ~ and, finally ~

The Manliest Man In Every US State


Love you, mean it. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people. Ciao, bella.
 
- Skip
   _ಠ


 Website Wednesday archives


(If you'd like to subscribe to the Website Wednesday mailing list,
shoot me an email and let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment