SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, August 25, 2017

Eclipse Update

This past week has been nothing short of incredible. The eclipse was a great excuse to get together, not only with both my sons, but also some great friends!
Will, Jack, and Mira 


"Are they twins?"
"Yes, but they're 13 months apart...
...it was a tough delivery."

My great friend, co-worker, and writing partner Jodi Cahn was able to attend, along with her family, husband Steve and daughter Mira 

Protect those eyes, kids!

Jodi and Steve


I also had time to visit with my old comrade-in-arms, Tony Arlyn. Tony and I developed and produced a nationally-syndicated radio program called "Cinema Spotlight" (not too long after Marconi invented the radio, if memory serves). Tony and his family pretty much adopted me when I lived in Oregon, and he's the closest thing to a brother I've ever had.
"Tickets?" I thought you said "pickets"!


Jack flew back to California on Tuesday morning, but Will's flight (to Florida) wasn't until that evening, so we got to spend the day together in Portland at OMSI (The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry).

It was SO much fun. But, like the eclipse, all too brief.

2024, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment