SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, December 17, 2017

One day, at the dentist's office...

A man went to his dentist because he felt something wrong in his mouth. The dentist examined him and said, "That new upper plate I put in for you six months ago is eroding. What have you been eating?"

The man replied, "Well, all I can think of is that about four months ago, my wife made some asparagus and put some hollandaise sauce on it! It was delicious! I love it so much now that I put it on everything; meat, toast, fish, vegetables, pretty much everything!"

The dentist said, "Well, that’s probably it. Hollandaise sauce is made with lots of lemon juice, which is highly corrosive. It’s eaten away your upper plate. I’ll have to make you a new one, and this time, I’ll use chrome."

"Why chrome?" asked the patient.

"It’s simple," said the dentist. "Everyone knows...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...there’s no plate like chrome for the hollandaise."


No comments:

Post a Comment