SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Random Status Updates

The thing all dystopian movies and books were never able to predict was the sudden rebellion of the National Park Social Media Managers.

~~~~~

Okay, so in hindsight, holding a ticker-tape parade to honor our city's street-cleaning crew was probably a bad idea.

~~~~~

All I’m saying is, if you want to call yourself the Lone Ranger, you shouldn’t have a partner with you everywhere you go.

~~~~~

I always knew I'd love being a father. I still relish my first bonding moment with my newborn son: Looking into his squinting eyes, seeing his tiny hand clasp around my index finger, and me having enough gas handy to make that little tug worthwhile.

~~~~~

Here's an uplifting Thursday Thought: In Russian, they don’t say, “I love you.” Instead, they say, “есть плоть капиталистов”, which means “We are one and the same”, and I think that’s beautiful.

~~~~~

You equestrian people have no sense of humor. I thought naming my horse “Elmer” was kind of funny in an ironic sort of way.

~~~~~

Is it just my imagination, or do Buffalo wings taste an awful lot like chicken?

~~~~~

Okay, so wait… if, according the “Beauty and the Beast,” it doesn’t matter what’s on the outside, why does he turn back into a handsome prince?

~~~~~

My New Year's Resolution is to start getting things done ahead of time.

~~~~~

The fact that they call it the Food Pyramid and not the Food Triangle implies it has (at least) two other sides. So maybe this much pasta is okay….


No comments:

Post a Comment