SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, December 18, 2015

An Oldie, but apropos for today…

Quotes From the Star Wars Movies
That Sound Dirty, But Aren't


“Luke, at that speed, do you think you’ll be able to pull out in time?”

“Pull out, Wedge! You’re not doing any good back there!’

“Look at the size of that thing!”

“Negative – it didn’t go in, it just impacted on the surface.”

“Back door, huh? Good.”

“Let’s blow this thing and go hoe.”

“It’s possible he came in through the south entrance.”

“And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!”

“I thought that big hairy beast would be the end of me.”

“Hey, point that thing someplace else.”

“There is good in him. I’ve felt it.”

“Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?”

“But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cumm…”

“Hurry up, golden-rod…”

“I must’ve hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?”

“There’s an awful lot of moisture in here.”

“What could possibly have come over Master Luke?”

“She’s gonna blow!”

“Control, control. You must learn control.”

“Get on top of it!”

“I’m sure Luke wasn’t on that thing when it blew.”

“You came in that thing? Your’re braver than I thought!”

“She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.”

"I have felt him, my master."

“Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!”

“Sorry about the mess...”

“Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?”

“You've got something jammed in here real good.”

“Put that thing away before you get us all killed!”

“Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care WHAT you smell!”

“I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master.”


No comments:

Post a Comment