SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, August 5, 2016

Puns, Jokes, and One-Liners

What do they call Miley Cyrus in France?
Kilometry Cyrus

~~~~~

I like my women like I like my drinks
Whatever’s available

~~~~~

I love nature, as long as it's not munching on me.

~~~~~

Apparently, from what I hear, it's GOOD to be a man from Nantucket.

~~~~~

Two midgets are sitting around, bored, when one of them pulls out some weed and says, “Wanna get medium?”

~~~~~

I’m starting to think that this is the last season of America, and the writers are just going nuts.

~~~~~

God made three mistakes:
     1. Mustard
     2. Pickles, and
     3. Anything else I don’t like.

The other day I was talking with a friend about how I love cucumbers, but I hate pickles. She said, “Yeah, I know what you mean. I love beer, but I hate yeast infections.”

~~~~~

How do miniature Japanese dogs say hello?
Konnichihuahua.

~~~~~

I tried searching Google for “Lost Medieval Servant Boy.” It told me “This Page Cannot Be Found.”

~~~~~

The best thing about the 140-character limit on Twitter is that it keeps profanity-prone me from accidentally inserting unnecessary motherfu


1 comment:

  1. I am actually delighted to read this post that carries countless of helpful information, thanks!
    skips near me

    ReplyDelete