SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

One day, on the golf course...

While golfing, a guy accidentally overturned his golf cart.

A very attractive golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, thanks," the guy replied as he pulled myself out of the twisted cart.

She said, "Come up to my villa, rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later."

He noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure. "That's mighty nice of you," he answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on now " she insisted. She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive and the guy was weak.

"Well okay," he finally agreed, "But I'm sure my wife won't like it."

After a couple of Scotch and waters, he thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now. But I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where IS your wife?"


"Still under the cart, I guess...”

No comments:

Post a Comment