SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Random Status Updates 16.1

Note to self: "Spit-roasting" apparently has nothing to do with saliva.  At least, that was the consensus among the guests at my barbecue.

~~~~~

Okay, @realDonaldTrump – if you’re so good at negotiating, how come you couldn’t get @DonaldTrump?

~~~~~

Here's something interesting: If you look into your bathroom mirror and say "Donald Trump" three times, the hair in the sink will rise up and start shouting racial slurs.

(NOTE TO SELF: This only works in bathrooms where people actually have hair)

~~~~~

Since every football player in Atlanta was born after 1980, they should change the team name to the Millennial Falcons

~~~~~

Okay, so in hindsight, holding a ticker-tape parade to honor our city's street cleaning crews was probably a bad idea.

~~~~~

I’m such a gentleman that whenever I see an attractive female wearing a bikini, I only look at the covered parts.

~~~~~

I honestly thought that, if I ever got to be this old, that I'd be acting a lot more mature than I do.

~~~~~

Someone told me that flowers actually had sex organs.
                
What a load of poppycock.

~~~~~

It may be illegal to steal kitchen utensils, but what can I say?
I’m a whisk taker.

~~~~~

I got kicked out of a karaoke bar for singing “Footloose” six times in a row.
They told me I exceeded my maximum number of Loggins attempts.
.
.
.
I’ll show myself out.


No comments:

Post a Comment