1. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
2. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
3. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All the sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by. What color is the bear? Why?
4. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
5. How far can a dog run into the woods?
6. One big hockey fan claimed to be able to tell the score before any game. How did he do it?
7. You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?
8. Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?
9. What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand?
10. Why can’t you take a picture of a pregnant woman with a cat in Kenosha, Wisconsin?
Drag your cursor between the asterisks for the answer
1. Why should a living man be buried?
2. No, it is not legal to get married if you are dead.
3. The bear is white since the house is built on the North Pole.
4. If you take 2 apples, then you have of course 2.
5. The dog can run into the woods only to the half of the wood - than it would run out of
6. The score before any hockey game should be 0:0, shouldn't it?
7. A match, of course.
8. There are more Chinese men than Japanese men.
9. Normal - I wouldn't be very happy if I had all my fingers (10) on one hand.
10. Because a cat isn’t a camera and it can’t take pictures.