SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Guardian Angel

A man was walking by a construction site when he heard a woman yell, "STOP!!!" The man stopped abruptly, and seconds later a brick fell and landed in his path. He looked around but saw no trace of the woman whose voice he heard.

A day or two after that, he was driving to work. In the midst of the blazing music in the car he heard the same voice yell even louder, "STOP!!!" He screeched on the brakes. A huge truck breezed past the front of his car from an intersection.

He couldn't have heard the woman's voice in his car so acknowledging a divine intervention he went to the church to seek answers. As he was praying, an angel manifested from one of the frescoes.

"Who are you?" asked the man.

"I am your guardian angel, It is my duty to protect you from harm's way. Since your birth it is me who has been intervening on your behalf against all peril" the angel replied.

Then seeing the dumbfounded look on his face said, "I imagine you have some questions for me."


"You bet your holy ass I do," the man said. "Where were you on my wedding day?"

No comments:

Post a Comment