SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, December 16, 2016

Speak up...

A couple of guys are out fishing when one decides to have a smoke.

He asks the other guy if he has a lighter, and his friend replies, “Of course!” and hands the other a 12-inch long BIC lighter.

Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?"

The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie."

The first man asks "No kidding? Can I make a wish? "

“Sure,” says the other man. "Just make sure that you speak clearly, because he’s a little hard of hearing"

"Gotcha," says the other.

As he rubs the lamp, a genie appears and asks the man what he wants. The guy says, "I want a Million Bucks!" The genie nods and goes back into his bottle. Ten seconds later a million ducks fly over head.

The second guy says, "Your genie really sucks at hearing doesn’t he?"

The other man nods and says,


"TELL me about it. Do you really think I asked for a foot-long BIC???"

No comments:

Post a Comment