SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A warning to all you drivers during this holiday season

A warning to all you drivers, be careful about drunk driving - we're getting close to Christmas and the police are out there, in force, checking on people.

Last night I went out for a few drinks. One thing lead to another and I had a few too many cocktails, and then went on to the wine. Not a good idea. A little while later, knowing I was (well) over the limit, I decided to leave my car at the bar's parking lot and took a bus home.

Sure enough, I passed a police checkpoint, where they were pulling over drivers and performing breathalyzer tests. But they just waved my bus past.


I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I've never driven a bus before and I am not even sure where I got it from....

No comments:

Post a Comment