SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, December 16, 2016

Makes as much sense as (most of) the others...

So, the future head of the EPA wants to get rid of the EPA, and the future head of the Department of Health wants to get rid of the Affordable Health Care Act.

And, in related news...


My one exception to shaking my head at Trump's nominees is his selection for the Secretary of Defense. General James Mattis is a friend of mine I met back at Central Washington University. We reconnected this past summer for a College dorm reunion in Ellensburg, (He's the one in the pink shirt to my right). Jim's an incredibly honorable man, and I think he's a great pick for SecDef. I wish him all the best. 


He's going to need it.

And, just to keep it real, here's a pic of Jimmy and his roommate immediately after they stuffed my dorm room with newspapers. 
I got them back for it, but the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States says that I don't have to tell you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment