SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Funny story...

Two Jewish mothers are talking and one says, "I have some unsavory news. I sent my son to Israel to become a more faithful Jew, but he became Christian!"

The other mother replies, "Funny story! I sent my son there for the same reason, and he became a Christian as well!"

The two women, worried about their sons, went to their Rabbi for advice. When they tell him about the situation he says, "Funny story! Ten years back I sent my son to Israel for that very same reason when he was studying to be a Rabbi, and ended up becoming a priest instead!"

They all decide it would be best if they prayed for guidance. After several minutes of prayer, God Himself addresses them "What is wrong, my children?."

They explain that all three of their children went to Israel to become better Jews, but converted to Christianity instead.


God replies, "Funny story..."

No comments:

Post a Comment