SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, September 25, 2016

S'more Random Status Updates

I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. Unlike Groucho Marx, though, I know *exactly* what he was doing in my pajamas. However, under the terms of the plea bargain, the circus doesn’t want me talking about it. 

~~~~~

I’m thinking that a more accurate Gatorade commercial would be some random guy in bed nursing a MASSIVE hangover and trying to drink it without having to sit up all the way.

~~~~~

As we gradually come to the end of President Obama’s final term, I often find myself wondering: Did he ever secretly reenact the scene from The Incredibles where Frozone was trying to find his Super Suit?

~~~~~

Note to self: The best part of waking up is Folger’s in your COFFEE cup.

~~~~~

Here’s an idea: an audiobook that’s eight solid hours of breathing and page-turning, with a surprised, “Oh, you meant out LOUD?” right at the end.

~~~~~

To the guy in the wheelchair who stole my camouflage jacket:

You can hide, but you can’t run.

~~~~~

It’s said that you can’t tame a wild rose. And even if you could, probably the only trick you could teach it would be “stay.”

~~~~~

I wonder if Abe Vigoda ever fully appreciated the fact that McDonald’s named a sandwich after him

~~~~~

I have a Polish friend who’s a roadie for a band.
I have a Czech one too.
A Czech one too.
A Czech one too.

~~~~~


I’m desperately trying to figure out why Jedis just don’t use The Force to push the button and turn off their opponents’ lightsabers.

No comments:

Post a Comment