SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, September 24, 2016

One day, at the Confessional

John was feeling guilty, so he went to church for a confession.

John: Forgive me Father, I have sinned. I stole some wood from a construction site.

The priest: Well what did you do with the lumber, my son?

John: Well my son's wheelchair ramp was broken so I fixed it.

The priest: At least you did a good deed with it.

John: Wait father, I had some wood left.

The priest: What did you do with it?

John: My dog was cold so I built him a house.

The priest: I guess you still did good with it.

John: Wait father, I had some wood left.

The priest: What did you do with it?

John: My car was cold, so I built it a two-car garage to keep it warm.

The priest: That seems a little out of hand...

John: But father, I still had a little wood left. My wife had always wanted a bigger house, so I built a second floor for our house.

The priest: Whoa! That's way-y-y too much! You're going to have to make a Novena for penance. Do you know how to make a Novena, my son?


John: No father, but if you have the plans I have plenty of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment