SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, September 11, 2016

One day, at the Pearly Gates...

There once was a very wealthy man who was near death. He was very upset because he had worked so hard for his riches that he wanted to be able to take them with him... to Heaven. So he began to pray.

God heard his plea and spoke to him. "Sorry my son, but you can't take your wealth with you."

"Please God, I have worked so long, and so hard, for so many years. I’ve lost my wife, my kids, my dog, my health, and my happiness because of it... it’s all I have left."

God understood and said, "If it means that much to you, I will allow you one suitcase."

Overjoyed, the man gathered his largest suitcase and filled it to the brim with pure gold bars. He then placed it beside his bed and died in peace. Soon afterward the man showed up at the Pearly Gates of Heaven and was greeted by Saint Peter. Peter was happy to see the man but was puzzled by the suitcase.

The Man said, "I realize this is not your normal policy but I was given the authority by God that I may bring one suitcase with me."

"I see." said St. Peter. "Let us open it then." Peter opened the suitcase, curious to see what worldly goods the man found too precious to leave behind and exclaimed,



"You brought PAVEMENT?!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment