SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Random Status Updates

Generally speaking, with plants:
If you eat it something good happens, it’s medicine.
If you eat it something bad happens, it’s poison.
If you eat it nothing happens, it’s salad.

~~~~~

I’ve never been quite comfortable with the fact that lionesses raise the young and do all the hunting, while the lions lie around in the shade all day. I mean, shouldn’t the lionesses also be *fanning* the lions?

~~~~~

Now that I know the truth, the truth has made me free.

However, to be perfectly honest, before knowing the truth it wasn't like I was all that expensive.

~~~~~

The mere fact that sloths aren’t extinct is scientific proof that if you go at your own pace and mind your own damn business, you too can succeed.

~~~~~

I might be wrong, but I’m guessing that the guy who first said, “Two heads are better than one” never worked as a fetal ultrasound technician.  (6/1/16)

~~~~~

“Excuse me, I think you dropped something.”

“What?”

“Your standards. Hi, I’m Skip…”

~~~~~

I accidentally used AOL to search for something today. I can’t help but think that everyone who works there probably high-fived each other and got really hopeful for the future.


~~~~~

Looking in the mirror and thinking, “Damn, that lucky bastard in there gets to look at ME every day.”

~~~~~

I’m starting to think that dragons have the right idea. Hang out in a cave with all your favorite stuff, and if anybody tries to bug you, you just blow fire at them and go back to sleep.

~~~~~

Is there anything more capitalist than a peanut with a top hat, cane, and monocle selling you other peanuts to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment