SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fatherhood

Happy Father's Day 
Especially to my fellow dads.

My dad passed away about 14 years ago, and I still miss him every day.  He was my mentor, my teacher, my friend, disciplinarian and guide.  I'm so glad he got a chance to know my sons before he died.

I always knew I'd love being a father, but I had no idea how much. 

*

Some Quotes About Fatherhood

“Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.”

“I’m so ugly my dad carried around the picture of the kid that came with his wallet.”

“Remember, fathers: one day your son will follow your example, not your advice.”

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."

“Good fathers make good sons.”

“A dad is the one who has replaced the money in his wallet with snapshots of his kids.”

“Becoming a father is easy. Being one is tough.”


Bad dad
This pic doesn't really belong here.
I just thought it was funny.


Wait... what?


No comments:

Post a Comment