SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Thursday, November 28, 2019

'Twas the Night of Thanksgiving

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving


'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, 
but I just couldn't sleep... 
I tried counting backwards, 
I tried counting sheep. 
The leftovers beckoned...the dark meat and white, 
but I fought the temptation with all of my might. 
Tossing and turning with anticipation, 
the thought of a snack became infatuation. 
So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door 
and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore. 
I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, 
stuffing with gravy, green beans and tomatoes. 
I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, 
till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground. 
I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky 
with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie 
But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... 
Happy eating to all -- pass the cranberries, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment