SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leap Day Puns, Jokes, and One-Liners

Why was the anti-vaxxer’s 3-year old crying?
They were having a mid-life crisis.

~~~~~

I sincerely hope that when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears, people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that.

~~~~~

EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

Me: Wow, that was an amazing dream!
Brain (10 seconds later): What dream?

~~~~~

Mark my words.
(Mark brings me my dictionary)
Thank you, Mark.

~~~~

If there’s one thing adulthood has taught me it’s that you don’t really need fun to have alcohol.

~~~~~

Since it’s impossible for me to know which part of my life is the middle, I’ve decided to have an ongoing crisis

~~~~~

If the NSA needs to listen to all our communications in order to locate the people actually *making* the fruitcakes, I’m okay with that.

~~~~~

Sir Mix-A-Lot likes big butts and cannot lie.
His twin brother does not like big butts and cannot tell the truth.
You may ask one question.

~~~~~

I saw a bird eating a piece of avocado toast
I’m thinkin’ it was a millennial falcon.

~~~~~

When I die, I want all my friends to come to my funeral and give wildly conflicting accounts of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment