· What if your dog only brings back the ball because he thinks you like throwing it?
· If a poison passes its expiration date, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
· Which letter is silent in the word “scent,” the S or the C?
· Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned?
· Why is the letter w called double-u? Shouldn’t it be called double-v?
· Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you, but it just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
· Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
· The word “swims” upside down is still “swims”.
· Intentionally losing a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors is just as hard as trying to win
· 100 years ago, everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today it’s the other way around.
· Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
· The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.
· If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where, and When”, you get the answer to all three.
· Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
· If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.