SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Coronavirus Playlist

Radio Station KBLX has created a

  • Lil Boosie – Wipe Me Down
  • The Police – Don’t Stand So Close To Me
  • Ludacris – Move…Get Out The Way
  • Busta Rhymes – Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
  • Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
  • Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive
  • Next – Too Close
  • Robera Flack – Killin’ Me Softly
  • Peggy Lee – You Give Me Fever
  • Ne-Yo – So Sick
  • Jordin Sparks – No Air
  • Mc Hammer – Can’t Touch This
  • Travis Scott – SICKO MODE
  • Keith Murray – Home Alone
  • De La Soul – Me Myself And I
  • Soulja Boy – Kiss Me Thru The Phone
  • Deborah Cox – Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here
  • Wyclef Jean – 911
  • Usher – You Don’t Have To Call
  • The Weekend – I Can’t Feel My Face


(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment