SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, March 13, 2020

Kidney stones are apparently nothing to be laughed at

After spending an excruciating weekend, I finally threw in the towel and went to the ER. As it turned out, I had a kidney stone that the doc said had to be removed ASAP. I had surgery the next night, and was discharged the following day to recuperate at home.

Good thing, too, because I didn't want to spend any more time in a hospital than I absolutely HAD to. People die in those places!

I'm on some pharmaceuticals, drinking a shit-ton of water, and getting as much rest as I can, and recovery's going well. 

Stay healthy, Little Ducks!

1 comment:

  1. Well played brutha. One and done - exactly.

    Joe

    https://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete