SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Monday, June 1, 2020

Something You Would Never Say to a Trump Supporter

"That was really well thought out and insightful."

"The fact that you guys have come up with so many super clever insult words and use them so frequently makes you sound awesome, mature, and not at all like an 8-year-old trying to argue with an adult."

“Wow! You’re so kind and smart! I can’t believe I ever thought Trump was the antichrist! Your clear, concise, gentle persuasion has led me to change my mind and I now think trump is the smartest, most handsome, best all around president we’ve ever had!”

"You're right! Thank you for the scientific data to back up your point. So articulate."

"You know, you’re right. Trump just doesn’t seem like a man who would ever actually grab or grope a female without her consent. He’s such a respectful gentleman."

"That's too much factual supporting documentation on this topic. You're so well versed in this subject matter and congenially polite."

"Your intelligence and wit is so incredibly sexy, I can’t help but be immediately and magnetically attracted to you. If we don’t make out right this moment I may die."

"You’re right. Before he ever tweets or speaks, I believe he asks himself 'What would Jesus do?'"

"Can you point me towards the library?"

"Your personal grooming is to be admired, and your ancestry unquestioned."

“It was nice to meet you.”



(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment