SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Random Status Updates

Minutus cantorum,
Minutus balorum,
Minutus carborate
Descendum pantorum

~~~~~

When Googling, very few letters are more important than the “R” in Gary Oldman

~~~~~

NOTE TO SELF: One of the worst things you can dress up as for an Overeaters Anonymous Halloween party is a giant Snickers bar.

~~~~

I’m not saying I drink a LOT of coffee, but I’m fairly sure my body will probably continue moving for about 24 hours after I die.

~~~~~

I hope I’m not who I’m going to be when I grow up yet.

~~~~~

My sons always used to roll their eyes when I went into my “When I was a kid, I had to walk to school in the snow, uphill, both ways!” speech. At least they did until the day I showed them my yearbook from good ol’ M.C. Escher Junior High.

~~~~~

Whoever created the tradition of not seeing the bride in the wedding dress beforehand saved countless husbands everywhere from hours of dress shopping and will forever be a hero to all men.

~~~~~

Happy Thanksgiving, dudes and dudettes. Enjoy your Turkey Day tomorrow, and just remember, nothin’ says lovin’ like somethin’ from the oven. Unless it’s a red spandex bodysuit with ostrich feathers, a can of 10W50 motor oil, and some fur-lined handcuffs.

~~~~~

I’ve started preaching about the benefits of eating dried grapes.

It’s all about raisin awareness, really.

~~~~~

Poetry Corner:

Ruth and Johnny
Side by side
Went out for
An auto ride.
They hit a bump
Ruth hit a tree
Johnny kept going
Ruthlessly

No comments:

Post a Comment