SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Top 11 Naughtiest Moments in Animaniacs

Nostalgia Critic: Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to.

Animaniacs theme song and show footage starts up


Nostalgia Critic: (voiceover) What can you say about Animaniacs? It was by far one of the greatest cartoon shows that was ever made for kids. The reason for that is a lot of the jokes were written just as much for adults as they were for kids. But maybe some of these jokes got a little too adult. There were a lot of hidden innuendos in the show that were so sneaky that even the Hollywood censors didn't catch them. When we were children we missed most of them. But now that we're older, we can respect the kind of humor that many people would consider a little too risqué for a children's show. Which is why today, I'm gonna bring you the Top 11 scenes that made it past the Warner Bros. Censoring Board. Why Top 11? Because I like to go one step beyond. So, with that said, sit back and enjoy the Top 11 Naughtiest Animaniac moments.

A title screen labeling the video as such; interlude

Nostalgia Critic: (voiceover) Number 11--

Yakko: You expect us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church?

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot: WE'LL DO IT!


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 10--

Madonna: Come on, you guys, we're gonna play Truth or Dare.

Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 9--

Yakko: I got the beans!

Wakko: I got the ketchup!

Dot: I got the buns!
She presents her butt to the others


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 8--

(A scene of the Warners and another person in a car; the kids are bouncing up and down so enthusiastically that the car is actually rocking, and a woman walks by observing this, having no idea what's really going on inside)

Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 7--

Teacher: Yakko, can you conjugate?

Yakko: Who, me? I've never even kissed a girl.


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 6--

Teacher: No-no-no, it's easy. I'll conjugate with you.

Yakko: Good night, everybody!

Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 5--

Teacher: Let me go to the board and show you.

Yakko: Don't look.


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 4--


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 3--

(Teacher reaches into her blouse--from the chest part--and produces a marker)
Yakko: Ooh, what else you got in there?


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: Number 2--

Dolly Parton: I'm your biggest fan, whaddya say to that?

Brain: I'd say puberty was inordinately kind to you.


Interlude
Nostalgia Critic: And the Number 1 Naughtiest Animaniacs Moment is--




Nostalgia Critic:(voiceover) Wow, how did the censors ever let that by?

Yakko: The stuff they're gettin' away with on kids' shows, these days.

Nostalgia Critic:(voiceover) Just goes to show that if you're subtle enough, you can get away with anything, even on a children's cartoon.

Wakko: Tomorrow, I'll play the xylophone...with my butt!

Nostalgia Critic: Well I hope you enjoyed that, and remember, Yakko spelled backwards is "Okay!"




(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment