SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Monday, December 24, 2018

Miley Cyrus updates "Santa, Baby" for 2018



Santa, Baby

Santa, baby, I hear you’ve got some presents 
For me, Miley
I've been an awfully good girl,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight 

Santa, baby, I don’t fancy any fancy jewelry, not me 
i’ve got something else in mind
santa baby, and i don’t need your  presents tonight

don’t want diamonds, cash or stocks
nothing that comes in a box
no more fluff, I’ve had enough
and I can buy my own damn stuff

Santa baby, I’ve got a baller car of my own, 
No loans,
And I bought it myself
Santa baby, with zero help from Elf on the Shelf

Listen Santa to what I say
A girl's best friend is equal pay
Stop interrupting me when i talk
And don’t text me pictures of your--

Santa baby, I'd love to know my ass won't get grabbed
At work
By some ignorant jerk
Tell the dirtbags, to put away their chimneys tonight 

Sorry, Santa 
Just put away your chimney tonight!

Just put away your chimney tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment