SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Birthday Gift

Three brothers, named Dante, Buddy, and Tyler each decided to get their dad a special birthday present.

Dante bragged, "Since Dad likes to golf, I'm going to to get him a set of golf bags for the old man."

Buddy said, "You know how Dad loves to go bird hunting? I've decided to get him a hunting dog!"

Tyler then shook his head. "You know how Dad hates to read, but likes to be read to? I've decided to buy him a parrot. The parrot can read; its specially trained, and if you set a book in front of it, it will read the book out. It's an expensive bird, but I think Dad's worth it.

The other brothers were amazed! Later, the father wrote his sons their thank-you letters.

"Dante," he wrote, "I've given up on playing golf. It's too costly, and the people who play it are idiots. Thank you for the thought, though!"

"Buddy," he wrote, "I've matured in my old age, and I now realize hunting is a cruel sport. Also, that dog you sent has awful gas. But thank you for the thought"

His last note went like this: "Dear Tyler: You were always my number one son. Thanks for the thoughtful gift. That chicken was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment