SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Jokes, Puns, and One-Liners

Wait… if the Mayans were so good at predicting the future, how come they died out?


~~~~~~~~~~~



I tried to catch fog once, but I mist.



~~~~~~~~~~~



Quack, quack.

Who’s there?
…. a duck.


~~~~~~~~~~~



War is not the answer.

Unless the question is,
“What’s not the answer?”


~~~~~~~~~~~



I don't have bad handwriting, I have my own font.



~~~~~~~~~~~



All I'm saying is if you want to call yourself The Lone Ranger, you shouldn't have a partner with you everywhere you go.



~~~~~~~~~~~



What did the green grape say to the purple grape?

BREATHE!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~



'I before E except after C'.

That's kind of confusing when I’m trying to write 'ice'


~~~~~~~~~~~



This guy told me he’s the fastest cross dresser in the world.

I said, "Really?"
She said, "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment