SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, July 17, 2020

Random Status Updates

Nothing takes you down a notch in confidence more than unexpectedly choking on your own saliva when you’re not even eating anything.

~~~~~

If I ever choose the thug life, my rapper name is going to be “Gershwin.” I’d distribute my music exclusively on compact discs with blue cover art.

Because then they’d be … 

Ready for this?

Gershwin’s rap CDs in blue.

~~~~~

Remember when plastic surgery was a taboo subject? Now you mention Botox and nobody raises an eyebrow.

~~~~~

To demonstrate my superior intellect, I have decided to join Menses.

~~~~~

Okay, that’s it. I’m officially naming my TV remote “Waldo”

~~~~~

“Nice picture! These are your kids?”
“Yep. That’s Stephen, Kayleigh, and Austyn.”
“How old are they?”
“Elephen, threigh, and sevyn.”

~~~~~

A-a-a-a-and, that’s a wrap on yet another day where I acted like I knew what I was doing.

~~~~~

People who can’t distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words

~~~~~

I had a dream last night that I was working at Starbucks and Steve Rogers walked in and ordered an iced Americano. And I said, “One iced Americano for the Iced Americano”, and then I woke myself by laughing too had at my own joke

~~~~~

Okay, wait… does Canada even have a president, or is it just whichever moose has the strongest antlers?

1 comment: