SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TUNESMITH TUESDAY - "King Tut" by Steve Martin



King Tut

King Tut (King Tut)
Now when he was a young man
He never thought he'd see (King Tut)
People stand in line to see the boy king. (King Tut)

How'd you get so funky? (Funky Tut)
Did you do the monkey?
Born in Arizona
Moved to Babylonia (King Tut)

(King Tut) Now, if I'd known
They'd line up just to see him, (King Tut)
I'd taken all my money
And bought me a museum. (King Tut)

Buried with a donkey (Funky Tut)
He's my favorite honkey!
Born in Arizona
Moved to Babylonia (King Tut)

Dancin by the Nile, (Disco Tut)
The ladies love his style, (Boss Tut)
Rockin for a mile (Rockin' Tut)
He ate a crocodile. (Ooh)

He gave his life for tourism. (King Tut)

(Tut, tut) (Tut, tut) Golden idol!
(Tut, tut) (Tut, tut)
(Tut, tut) He's an Egyptian
(Tut, tut) (Tut, tut)
They're sellin' you (King Tut)

Now, when I die
Now don't think I'm a nut, (King Tut)
Don't want no fancy funeral
Just one like ol' King Tut. (King Tut)

He coulda won a Grammy, (King Tut)
Buried in his jammies
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia
He was born in Arizona, got a condo made of stone-a
King Tut!

No comments:

Post a Comment