SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Final words?

An old man is on his death bed, and his family has come in from all over the country to be with him in his final hours.

He opens his eyes, and says "Is Ruthie here? My beautiful, loyal wife?"

"Oh yes, my handsome prince! I'm right here!" Ruthie replies

He continues, "...and what of my strapping boy, who always made me proud? Is he here, with that lovely wife of his?"

"Yeah pops, we're right here"

"...and what about those two grandkids of mine? The Michael and Sarah? Are my little angels here?"

"Of course, Grampa!"

The old man continues, "So everyone is here in the room with me right now?"

"Yes yes, of course!"


The old man lets out a sigh, and starts shouting, "THEN WHY ARE ALL THE GODDAMN LIGHTS ON IN THE HOUSE?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment