SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Chuckles

Anyone need a slutty costume for Halloween?
Just dress up as one of my professors, they barely cover anything

~~~~~

I'm gonna be turning my lights off this Halloween and pretending I'm not in.

F**k the ships. 
My lighthouse, my rules.

~~~~~

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate Halloween.
Apparently, they don't appreciate random people coming up to their door.

~~~~~

I went to a Halloween party dressed as a harp
The host asked me: What are you supposed to be?
Me: Oh, I'm dressed as a harp.
Host: Your costume is too short to be a harp
Me: Are you calling me a lyre?

~~~~~

I saw the best Halloween costume. The guy had dirty clothes, dried blood, the works.
“Zombie?” I guessed. 
“No. Art major.”

No comments:

Post a Comment